Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
It’s time to celebrate one of America’s greatest holidays. Here at TSB, Hook and I have a few things that we would like to share with you that we are thankful for on this wonderful day.
What Hook is thankful for:
– The Knicks 8-2 start. It makes losing Jeremy Lin not sting as much anymore.
– JaVale McGee making the NBA a comical viewing experience
– Lead investigators boyfiends not being able to keep their mouths shut on airplanes so we can see Shabazz Muhammed tear up the Pac-12 this year.
– For the Lakers choosing Mike D’Antoni over Phil Jackson as their new coach, pretty much gift-wrapping the NBA Championship to an Eastern Conference team.
-Thankful for Dana White calling out UFC fighters for turning down fights. You’re professional fighters. Man up!
What Earl is thankful for:
– The tradition of the NFL on Thanksgiving. I love free money at 12:30 in the afternoon on a Thursday. The Lions are 0-8 in their last 8 Thanksgiving games. Who’s the turkey now?
– Linsanity. Without it, the Knicks would still be irrelevant.
– Incredibly awkward/terrible/awesome hi-fives. NOTHING beats a golfer-caddy hi-five. They are just epic.
– Asshole Yankee fans who get jerseys with names on the back.
– Gus Johnson. He NEVER fails to deliver.
– 10 timeouts per team in an NBA game. Because 8 just wouldn’t be enough.
– NCAA basketball. It’s amazing how good of a product basketball can be when all 10 guys on the court actually have fucks to give.
– AMC. Walter White and Rick Grimes wouldn’t exist without you.
From the TSB family, we wish you all a safe and happy holiday. Feel free to drop a few lines in the comment box below to let us know what you are thankful for.
Now, a word from our sponsor (Not really, but it will apply to thousands of families across America today.)