A singing legend, the first openly gay football player, and an Iraqi war veteran.
This odd combination of players means one thing ABC’s “Dancing with the Stars” is back.
The show which will start its 20th season, announced the cast on Tuesday morning during Good Morning America. The hosts, Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews, revealed the cast on Good Morning American during Tuesday morning’s show.
After the jump, you can see the contestants and their partners
Here is the full list of contestants and their partners:
- Singer Patti LaBelle and partner Artem Chigvintsev
- Singer Riker Lynch (second cousin of Season 4 and 5 winner Julianne Hough) and partner Allison Holker
- Model Charlotte McKinney and partner Keo Motsepe
- Football player Michael Sam and partner Peta Murgatroyd
- Hunger Games actress, 14-year old Willow Shields and partner Mark Ballas
- U.S. Olympic Gold medalist Nastia Liukin and partner five time DWTS winner Derek Hough.
- Pop star LMFAO’s Redfoo and partner Emma Slater
- Businessman and “Shark Tank” host Robert Herjavec and partner Kym Johnson
- Actress Suzanne Somers and partner Tony Dovolani
- Iraq war veteran Noah Galloway and partner Sharna Burgess
- Actress Rumer Willis (daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore) and partner Val Chmerkovski
Who do you think will win this season? What is the most oddly paired cast?