Gold medals, shiny Super Bowl rings, and platinum albums. What do these three things have in common? The people behind them were announced as stars of season 16′s Dancing with the Stars. Now, they’ll all be after the glittery mirror-ball trophy given to the winner. On Tuesday, during ABC’s Good Morning America, eleven stars and their professional partners were announced. The season starts on March 18th at 8pm EST.
There are quite a few familiar faces missing from the professional partners list this season, including outspoken Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Anna Trebunskaya, Chelsie Hightower and Louis Van Amstel.
Who is your pick to capture the mirror-balled trophy at the end of the season?
Here’s a full list of the season 16 pairs announced Tuesday:
• Former WBC Welterweight Champion Victor Ortiz and new pro Lindsay Arnold
• Country Singer Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough
• Country star Wynonna Judd and Tony Dovolani
• General Hospital star Ingo Rademacher and Kym Johnson
• Disney Channel star Zendaya Coleman and Valentin Chmerkovskiy
• Comedian Andy Dick and Sharna Burgess
• Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Lisa Vanderpump and Gleb Savchenko
• Olympic gymnast Aly Raisman and Mark Ballas
• Olympic figure skater Dorothy Hamill and Tristan MacManus
• Comedian D.L. Hughley and Cheryl Burke
• Baltimore Ravens Wide Receiver Jacoby Jones and Karina Smirnoff