Your 2013 Kentucky Derby winner is Orb. The Jockey was Joel Rosario.
Orb finished the race with a time of 2 minutes and 2.89 seconds, which was much faster than the experts were predicting due to extremely muddy track conditions.
Orb started off slow, and was in the back of the pack before the final stretch. Then out of no where, Orb came storming past the pack, and eventually took the lead from Normandy Invasion with about 100 yards to go.
See the race after the jump
Orb was one of the favorites heading into the race.
Golden Soul finished in second place, and Revolutionary finished in third.
Here were Vegas’ final odds at 6:00 p.m. to win the Kentucky Derby.
1. Onyx: SCRATCHED
2. Oxbow 22/1: Gary Stevens
3. Revolutionary 5/1: Calvin Borel
4. Golden Soul 30/1: Robby Albarado
5. Normandy Invasion 8/1: Javier Castellano
6. Mylute 13/1: Rosie Napravnik
7. Giant Finish 35/1: Jose Espinoza
8. Goldencents 7/1: Kevin Krigger
9. Overanalyze 14/1: Rafael Benajaro
10. Palace Malice 22/1: Mike Smith
11. Lines of Battle 32/1: Ryan Moore
12. Itsmyluckyday 9/1: Elvis Trujillo
13. Falling Sky 36/1: Luis Saez
14. Verrazano 9/1: John Velazquez
15. Charming Kitten 30/1: Edgar Prado
16. Orb 7/1: Joel Rosario
17. Will Take Charge 32/1: Jon Court
18. Frac Daddy 22/1: Victor Lebron
19. Java’s War 25/1: Julien Leparoux
20. Vyjack 29/1: Garrett Gomez
21. Fear The Kitten: SCRATCHED
Follow me on Twitter: @mlukes14