X

TSB Radio Episode #10

September 18, 2013 by

TSB Logo Small
Earl, Baggy Dizzle, and special guest Jon Presser (@JonPresser) from the Jets Podcast ”Press Coverage: Jets Talk with Jon Presser”, spend 90% of the time talking about the first 4 episodes of Breaking Bad’s second half. The other 10% of the time? Mocking the absurdity of #MetsTwitter and the lunatic fringe.